Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Grin and bear it.

Another very cold day. These days are tough for me, I'm not gonna lie. Before our 15 minutes challenge, I never would have willingly gone outside on a day like today, other than to pick up the kids or get groceries or whatever. You better believe the kids would not have gone out to play on a day like today. But today we did it. And it wasn't so bad.

I didn't have any kind of plan for today. I thought maybe we'd end up playing tag or something but the boys played some kind of spy game instead. They played together really well for most of the time. They didn't need me for their game so I just stood with my hands in my pockets and breathed in the cold fresh air. I tried to point my face toward the sun which was actually shining beautifully. At one point I did some walking lunges to warm up my legs. It's supposed to warm up this weekend. I am looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment