Tuesday, February 7, 2012

We are still here.  Still meeting our daily quota.  We've been doing lots of play time in the yard, and some walks.  The boys are getting great at taking walks without questioning the where or why of taking a walk.  They accept a walk as being a thing we do as a family, with no other purpose than to walk outside.  I love it.  When we stay in the yard, the boys have been playing well together.  Their current favorite is a variation on hide and seek tag. I'm glad they are enjoying their games but it leaves me without much to do.  Today I walked around and looked for pretty colors in the yard.  Lots of mossy greens and brick reds, which I like both separately and together.  Overall, this week I am enjoying the fresh air but also longing for some sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment