Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Coats, mud.

Are you tired of seeing pictures of these red and green coats?  I sure am.   Even though we're doing great with our outside time and are not miserable or anything, I find myself looking more and more forward to shedding this winter gear and basking in the sun.  Bring on spring!

We are having a little issue with mud.  We have pairs of shoes that are designated play shoes, and we have rainboots that can get muddy.  But I never seem to have the foresight to have the boys put on these shoes.  So we just keep getting our "good" shoes muddy.  Then I feel bad for sending the boys to school wearing shoes caked in mud.    Ugh.  Do I need to buy more "good" shoes for the boys and get more diligent about changing into play/mud shoes before we go out?  Or should I just not worry about it?  Hmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment